Hmmm… how should I start… so much to think and yet so less to write…: P
Not at all, I guess, the only thing is that I am going to fall short of words.
This post is truly inspired (rather provoked) by one of the post, posted by my bloggerin (they add ‘in’ in german for a female) friend, “10 things i hate about guys”, so I decided to write on “10 things I love about women”. So, here it goes
1) “She is a mother”. What I love about woman is that she is a mother, from the heart. She keeps us in her womb for 9 months bearing all the pain in this world. She is one woman who is there with us till the time we take birth and she dies (unfortunately). Her heart cries when we cry and she becomes happy with our every moment of joy. She is the one who is responsible for what we are and the way we think. She is the emotional support system for us. Whenever we are in need we find her there, standing right besides us. She is adorable and she is the first woman we fall in love with.. She is the goddess in our lives, specially mine for whatever she has given to me. I can never think of myself returning that favor ever. The way she has given me everything compromising with her needs and requirements just to satisfy mine. I will keep falling short of words writing about her. She is the greatest woman and true inspiration in my life. (Not that I am saying that dads are less but as this post is about woman, so I hope you will understand).
2) The fact that “She is a sister”. We grow up together understanding each other and trying to make each other happy. The one girl who understands us, with whom we can share most of the things. A man fights the most with her sister because of the fact he loves her like anything. To mention the fact she is the second person you fall in love with. She is adorable, lovely, graceful, gorgeous and beautiful. A man can do all the things in this world to make her feel happy. She is the one who saves you from the scolding of parents taking all the blame (though you return the favor by doing the same… hehe). You cry the most when she gets married because you can’t believe that she won’t be living in the same house with you. She is the one who loves you the most after your mother. Hats off to her.
3) “She is a lover”. Ahhh… What a felling!!! She is the best. She is the one who understand what you want to be, you share a lot of great moments with her. She stands right there besides you when you need strength. I always think that she is more emotional intelligent than you and understands what is right in situations. She thinks a lot before taking any decision in the relationship which helps the relationship to grow. I don’t know how to describe her as again I am falling short of words about her. A True Lover.
4) The fact is that “She is a wife”. The one who is going to spend the rest of her life with you, doing all the sacrifices she can. She is the one who is more intelligent than the rest. She plans her career with you, besides you. Howsoever she says, that she is modern, and she has a life of her own, still she gives her best to make sure that the male ego is satisfied. Can man do it, never, they can’t be househusbands, but wives only they can do it. She is one responsible for growing up of the kids. Waking up early so that you can get a cup of tea, preparing food for you and kids, and after this entire hectic schedule she keeps a smile on her face. I am not trying to ignore the fact that she can be a working woman. She has every right to do as she wishes. I always feel that she has a right to decide what she wants to do, whether she wants to work or want to be at home, doing something else, may be sleeping, its her decision, whatever can make her happy is her choice. I also accept the fact (and unhappy) that we are still living in a Man’s world, not only in India but everywhere else too. Its very easy to say that in India woman are not given the due credit, but look everywhere else, you will find the same elsewhere.
5) The fact that “She is a teacher”. She is not only a teacher in the school, but in many other ways. She teaches you a lot many things throughout your life. May it be using right words at right places, or standing tall in situation where you need to be. They start teaching you from your childhood, or may be for them you learn a lot many things. They teach you table manners, the way to dress well, the way you should speak, what language to use where, and a lot many things. If I will keep writing all those things they teach us, I won’t stop writing at all.
6) The fact that “She is a Friend”. Personally I believe that a woman has a pure heart. She can be your friend at any moment of time, but man take it in different way though. Still she is a true friend you need, with her you can share almost everything, and she like a true friend has a word of wisdom every time you need it. You keep going back to her with all the problems and she tries her best to make you feel better. Irrespective of the fact that she has her own problems she tries to come out with all the possible solution for yours. I always believed that a woman is a better friend than a man and she doesn’t betray you in friendship at all.
7) The fact that “She is emotionally strong”. A scientifically proven fact. A man is emotionally weak and they break down in situations more often than not and then they need a woman to support them. She is the one on whose shoulder they put their head and cry. She listens to you and gives you the kind of support needed at every moment of time. Its only her who can understand you in such situations and she can make you feel better.
8) “She is everything”. Yes, I believe she is, without a woman I can’t dream of this life of mine. As they say “There is a woman behind every man’s success”, how true. She is the one who is there with you at every moment in your life. May it be joy, sorrow, success, failure and she is the one you keep falling back to.
I think I should I should stop here, as I said in the beginning that I will fall short of words and that’s what is happening. I could have come up with the statements like, she is cute, beautiful, hot and many other word of praises, but I don’t think that is real her. Her strength lies somewhere else and that is what is emphasized by me. I think the more I will write is only going to reiterate the fact that she is great as a human being.
Hat’s off to all the women.
Also, I hate the fact that man make friends with woman and then talk differently behind their back. When they say, “Hansi toh… “. When they use the “Bus, Train and… “. When they go to them for emotional support and later exploit them.
Also, the fact that we are still living in a world which is men dominated, run and ruined by them. We can only talk of an egalitarian society but I don’t think many of us even think of the same concept. I also hate the fact that its women, who at times cant see another making it big in her life.
I don’t know when the things are going to change in this world, and even I feel myself compromising at times. I guess even I am the weak link needed to be repaired.
But I can only end with …
“I can and I will make the difference to this world.”